You have come to the right place for hindu dating advice. Meeting someone for a first date can be a nervous time. Don’t worry, you are not alone – even the more experienced of us will suffer from a bout of nerves. For example:
- You may worry what the other person will think of you
- Will you match up to their expectations?
- Will you be able to maintain a conversation fluently?
- Will they want to meet you again?
Here at SingleHindus.com we aim to help you along the way. So here are a few tips to get you started:
- The first thing to remember is that chances are your date is feeling exactly the same way! – Prepare for your date by relaxing yourself first – maybe go for a walk, listen to some music, meditate or have a long hot bath
- Think of a few topics of conversation so that you don’t run out of things to say. A few good topics could be to do with your personal interests, your work or family life as chances are the other person will be able to identify with them too.
- Think of a good place to meet and one where you can exit easily if things are not going as well as intended. So for example meet for a coffee first. If things go well then you can always stay longer or even extend your plans. If you find that your are not suited then you can exit politely without appearing impolite.
- Plan your journey so that you don’t arrive late or flustered.
- Why not discuss our hindu dating horoscope compatibility tool – whether you believe in it or not, it may be a fun way to break the ice!